Pam Oliver's after game interview with Drew (2 Viewers)

Were they not supposed to kick those field goals? Just kneel and take the turn the turn over on downs right lol

Not sure if it was me, but Pam Oliver sounded weird today. Like she was talking almost with a slur and real slow.
I said the same thing to my Saints friends in our group chat. She wasn’t her typical self. Almost as though she had a dental procedure this morning.

I said the same thing to my Saints friends in our group chat. She wasn’t her typical self. Almost as though she had a dental procedure this morning.

Yeah, that could have been it.

After a 25 year career covering the NFL at the highest level, I think she's well-equipped to ask Drew a postgame question. This thread sounds like a bunch of guys saying "Get this woman off my football!"

Did you call into the Point After and ask about this?
Haha,,,no wasn’t me,,,I’m over in the panhandle. It was just something about the tone of her voice when she asked it. Guess you had to see and hear it.

After a 25 year career covering the NFL at the highest level, I think she's well-equipped to ask Drew a postgame question. This thread sounds like a bunch of guys saying "Get this woman off my football!"
That virtue signaling though ?

Maybe you should re-read my post. NOWHERE that I mention or even hint that Pam Oliver was not qualified to ask questions. In FACT I stated that I actually like Pam Oliver, I just thought that question the way it was phrased seemed a little insulting or at least inappropriate. Take your nonsense inferring me sexist somewhere else.

I am not sure it was disrespectful. The Saints are absolutely HOUSING people. It would almost be as if she wasn't doing her job if she didn't address it.

There are different ways to ask that question. She could ask how does it feel to have a dominant offense rolling up so many points. That's looking at the positive side of blowing out teams each week. The negative side is what she decided to point out ... that teams are getting "gouged". That's even a negative connotation, like you're running up the score and should feel bad about it in some way. I never thought Pam Oliver liked the Saints. I feel like she's always rooting for the other team with the way she makes comments about the game and conducts interviews.

I thought the same thing. She was talking in slow motion, not sounding like her normal self at all.

Wasn't it really cold on the field? Maybe her mouth was frozen. Or, maybe she had a little something before the game to keep her warm. There have been rumors over the years of Pam hitting the sauce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom