Pam Oliver's after game interview with Drew (2 Viewers)

In the first quarter, they did a sideline with her and she refers to the "Almighty Saints" with just the tiniest bit of snark present on the "Almighty".

She may have some Cincy connection we don't know about.

OP stop...she didn't mean anything by it, and if she did, I don't care, it doesn't change the fact we won and won BIG. We know the NFL doesn't care for our Saints,but what Will we do about it, besides complain amongst ourselves.

I agree with her. To make up for it, we should’ve had a ceremony postgame and handed out participation trophies to all of the Bengals.

I'll just insert the obligatory hatred towards random talking head here. Hell I'll even double down by declaring said random talking head an idiot while questioning his/her intelligence.

Oh wait: Lemme also throw in a vow to never view their parent network again.

The very next time I perceive any caliber of diswespek from the national media, I'm gonna start a damn thread in the hope of finding mutually butthurt Saints fans.

Perhaps we could exchange information on the most effective salves and ointments...

I'll just insert the obligatory hatred towards random talking head here. Hell I'll even double down by declaring said random talking head an idiot while questioning his/her intelligence.

Oh wait: Lemme also throw in a vow to never view their parent network again.

The very next time I perceive any caliber of diswespek from the national media, I'm gonna start a damn thread in the hope of finding mutually butthurt Saints fans.

Perhaps we could exchange information on the most effective salves and ointments...
Or you could just troll a message board as an annoying butt crevasse.

Or you could call me an annoying butt crevasse in person

Why edit your post, tough guy? I don't know what I did you, but I'll at the game. I've mgd you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom