Pam Oliver's after game interview with Drew (1 Viewer)

She gave a sideline report early in the game about the injured Bengals and first thing i thought was she sounded hammered.

It was more of an accusation than a question.
I guess she didn't see the Rams come back from 21 points down to tie it up last week.

Saints and the fans are touchy about the accusation of "running up the score" on opponents as it's been used before in the past in a condescending way

Obviously Pam took the Bengals and the points.
:hihi:

Last edited:
I think she was just trying to come up with a way to express how thoroughly we had destroyed their defense.

I didn't really read anything else into it.

Typical Fox being run by a bunch of moronic cretins. We proved we could pass like Air Coryell on them today yet still had a run-dominant approach both on the way to amassing the lead and while sustaining it plus we basically had our ninth stringers play the entire fourth quarter. The only way to stop the bleeding would've been to send 4 Saints to line up on the other side of the ball for each offensive snap so the Bengals could play us 15 on 7.
don't be so personal

Good interview. Way more interesting than the standard fare. She's freezing, cut her some slack. Bad day at the office. She had to run across the field to force an interview with Marvin Lewis, who basically refused to speak with her at halftime. Is anyone surprised at the lack of energy in a freezing rout of 51-14?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, why wasn't 'Ben' asked about gouging the panthers 52-21 ???

Having to talk to Pam Oliver has to be a low light moment in life. Just another ABF.

give her a monster rip and tear cures those low energy blahs. and it even works for gouging if thats your thing. after sitting thru that exciting bears lions bruhaha fox showed the brees interview in the post game segment. I didn't find it out of the ordinary. actually bad sss beatdowns is probably what she meant. could almost say she was being complimentary.

She might have been feeling the effects of those high-heeled boots she was wearing and complained about in an earlier segment, just after halftime. Wear more comfortable shoes, I guess. :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom