Panthers Add RB Depth with Toefield (1 Viewer)

keefresh2

on my own ignore list
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1480

Panthers signed RB LaBrandon Toefield to a one-year contract.
If this is the best they can do, DeAngelo Williams will have an easy road to 300+ touches. Toefield, 27, was rarely used in Jacksonville and hasn't averaged over 4.0 YPC in his career. At 5'11/232, he has some short-yardage ability, but won't be a big threat to Williams' carries otherwise. We suspect Carolina will draft another back, though it probably won't happen early.

OMG aren't we suposed to pick up all LSU free agents.....

Good for Labrandon.

I always liked the Toe Truck. I thought he would've been a much better pro than he has been.

I like this signing.... has good size for us in short yardage situations.... He was buried behind a stacked depth chart of Maurice Jones Drew, Taylor and Jones.... He should do well behind Deangelo as our #2 option

Guess the Saints better call the season off now

the saints and bucs are the preseason favorites until proven otherwise.... You guys did well in the FA period and signed some big names and I personally hope they don't pan out but that is just a little friendly ribbing.... If the season was played on paper then the saints have assembled an ALL-WORLD team, we'll see how it plays out

Good luck with the remainder of the offseason and draft.... I was a Morgan fan and hope for his own personal health that his brains don't turn out to mush and he has a injury free season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom