Panthers are a better team with Cam on the sidelines (1 Viewer)

mdharper

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That has almost always been true when the defense was out there, but now it's true for the offense.

You could make an argument that at one time, Cam was more effective than the Kyle Allen offense currently is, but that was when Newton could extend plays with his feet and pick up first downs running. We haven't really seen that threat for a few years now and I don't thinks it's coming back. Norv Turner is going to ride the Christian McCaffrey horse until it's dead, but when that's not working, it appears to me that Allen is going to lose far fewer games for Carolina than the Newton will.

To me, the Panthers look like playoff contenders with Allen. Wannabes with Newton.

I hate to say it but they look legit this year. They did a lot better against bucs than we did.

harris better start practicing catching punts from leftfoot kickers.Need to get some high school or college kid kicking it to him.

I hate to say it but they look legit this year. They did a lot better against bucs than we did.

harris better start practicing catching punts from leftfoot kickers.Need to get some high school or college kid kicking it to him.
They do, but at the same time I try to not take too much from these London games.

The announcers didn't want to come out and say it just now and they fictionalized Cam's recent history, but they pretty much said the same thing between the lines.

Norv Turner is going to ride the Christian McCaffrey horse until it's dead, but when that's not working, it appears to me that Allen is going to lose far fewer games for Carolina than the Newton will

IMO, this is why Carolina won't be a threat in December/January. I'm not sold on Allen if he doesn't have McCaffrey and he faces a team with a good 4 man pass rush.

I hope Carolina rolls with Allen as the QB for now and the future. He will **** his pants later in the season. Mark my words. And if you haven’t realized yet, they have a cream puff schedule

Yeah, it's still early and CMC already has a banged up back from that dive into the end zone last week. He's amazing but still human. I still think they'll try and go back to Cam once he's healthy .. but prolly not for long.

He'll get his job back the moment he's healthy.

People gloss over the fact Allen's had Rookie LTs in vs Darryl Williams(RT they were testing at LT)

Panthers have a cake walk schedule. Not really concerned

Carolina is 5-9 in their last 14 games

Cam 0-9
Allen 5-0

Panthers will lie about Cam not being ready to play to prevent embarrassment for him. Although he may do another one of those Cigar and Cognac videos again, so there's that.

That has almost always been true when the defense was out there, but now it's true for the offense.

You could make an argument that at one time, Cam was more effective than the Kyle Allen offense currently is, but that was when Newton could extend plays with his feet and pick up first downs running. We haven't really seen that threat for a few years now and I don't thinks it's coming back. Norv Turner is going to ride the Christian McCaffrey horse until it's dead, but when that's not working, it appears to me that Allen is going to lose far fewer games for Carolina than the Newton will.

To me, the Panthers look like playoff contenders with Allen. Wannabes with Newton.
No, they are not. He is the difference maker and if they are ever going to make it, it will be because of Cam!!! Get well soon, Cam....Real Soon!!!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom