Analysis Panthers at Vikings (1 Viewer)

Actually the wins by the Falcons and Panthers today will cost them a few positions in the draft. So it's still a good day! :9:

Actually the wins by the Falcons and Panthers today will cost them a few positions in the draft. So it's still a good day! :9:

I like the Carolina win because the Vikings needed the extra push down the ladder, but I take too much joy watching Atlanta lose to be happy about them winning.

I’d have rather them lost and complete their downward spiral. They’ll go into next week thinking they have a chance, and Armstead will be out because of the Covid protocol.

If they don't score a TD here, I would rather not kick the FG, but go on 4th and try to ice it.

Although maybe that calculation changes if your best WR has just injured himself on 3rd.

Wait ... Carolina again refused to run the clock down and are giving the Vikings a chance again.

It’s basic football. Run the clock. How hard is that?

How do coaches not understand game situations?

You run the ball, if you score, game over.

If you don't, guess what? Kirk Loser Cousins has only 1 minute left and no timeouts to have to score a touchdown. Chance of that happening, 0%.

Jesus.

It's a bit disappointing watching Bridgewater playing so poorly. He doesn't look like the same guy who was playing for the black & golf last year.

But the Panthers did just get a big play to tie the game, 7-7.
Bridgewater wasn't great in that 5 game stint with the Saints. He was "good enough".

In fact his stats look like what it does this season.

He's the ultimate game manager.

Vikings give Bridgewater enough time to be the hero at least.

I know hindsight's 20-20, but running on 3rd and 4th and either scoring a TD (10 point lead) or leaving the Vikes at their 2 yard line needing a FG with 1:20 left and no TOs seems like a better choice. They wouldn't have been in 4 down territory.

Great job Carolina.

Run the clock and the game is over. Two series in a row the kept firing incomplete passes and gave the game to the Vikings.

I know hindsight's 20-20, but running on 3rd and 4th and either scoring a TD (10 point lead) or leaving the Vikes at their 2 yard line needing a FG with 1:20 left and no TOs seems like a better choice. They wouldn't have been in 4 down territory.

That’s not hindsight. That’s basic football a 10 year old understands.

Carolina at this point has to be stealth tankin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom