Panthers cut FB Tolbert (1 Viewer)

What a fun guy to watch. How often did Tolbert split into H-back or TE roles?

Yeah, if we didn't have Kuhn I would be all over signing him.

Yeah, apparently the Panthers saved $1.3m by releasing him today. Sad that he resigned a team friendly deal last year. This is the NFL after all, so get yours before you can't.

I just can't stand the guy because he's huge and still manages to outrun our linebackers. Drives me insane watching it.

We don't need to sign him for him to help us next year. Just the fact that he won't kill us is good enough for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Weird move considering they seem to want to run Cam less. Guy is a phenomenal short yardage back that could take some of those inside plunges off of Cam. Glad he's out of our division at least.

This dude would be awesome in our offense. Great all around FB. Wouldn't be mad to see him and Kuhn on this team.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

According to Panther Fans, he wasn't that good the last two seasons. He was getting moved at the point way too easy and his legs just weren't there anymore.

If anybody can draw up a dangerous 2-FB offense, it would be Payton...

I just can't stand the guy because he's huge and still manages to outrun our linebackers. Drives me insane watching it.

This was funny to me as this is exactly how I saw it. He seemed to kill us. Aptly named the bowling ball, I always liked him, with the exception being when he was running over our Defense.

I live in Carolina and they were way down on him, with most liking this transaction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom