N/S Panthers @ Eagles / Browns @ Buccaneers (1 Viewer)

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Panthers are playing in similar conditions that we will be playing in. Wentz just went for a QB sneak to get the 1st. @BoNcHiE should be happy. ;)

Browns scored 2 on a safety.

Last edited:
That Philly wind has those flags straight sideways, could be a big factor in this game.

Newton. Sacked.

Very chippy game. Looks like a field position battle. If the wind lets up, a few big plays might determine the outcome.

Very chippy game. Looks like a field position battle. If the wind lets up, a few big plays might determine the outcome.

I can't tell if the wind affected Newton's last throw or if it was just another one of his bad passes.

I can't tell if the wind affected Newton's last throw or if it was just another one of his bad passes.
Last was Cammie being Cammie, Jenkins made a great play on that first or else I think it would have been completed.

Never seen a QB with worse mechanics than Cam Newton.

Relies solely on his athletic ability. I'm sure they tried countless times for him to focus on his mechanics but he has such a huge head he's ignored all the advice.

He was flat footed. Notice almost all his passes are either flat footed or off his back foot.

Touchdown by the Bucs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom