Match Up Panthers@Falcons (1 Viewer)

Then again, I hate to give Gurley renewed zest. Man, I'm so conflicted about this game.

Teddy getting all his guys hurt. Samuel looked gimpy and now Davis.

If the falcons never win another game ever again I’ll be happy BUT if they win today it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world for standings

Teddy looks dangerous as he gets more and more comfortable in the Panthers' scheme.
He is going to make them a much better team than with SuperCam under center. :shocked:

So my husband wants them to lose because he wants Quinn gone because he says that means they're done for the year. I know no one here agrees and neither do I, because I don't know what makes anyone think that a loss TODAY would mean a firing when we've all been expecting it since snatching defeat from Dallas. It's dangerous thinking we know what will happen when we finally play these teams ourselves.

Teddy looks dangerous as he gets more and more comfortable in the Panthers' scheme.
He is going to make them a much better team than with SuperCam under center. :shocked:
Because Teddy's malleable and teachable.

I’ve come to the realization that I’ve always wanted the Falcons to lose as an organization, but it helps us if they win and the Panthers lose. That being said, I realized that I don’t hate the Panthers as much since Cam Newton left and Bridgewater arrived. If the Panthers win, I’ll be happy for Teddy, but if they lose...I’m happy for the Saints.

Looks like this game is on the road to a 28-3 score by the 3rd quarter.
This could get really fun!

So my husband wants them to lose because he wants Quinn gone because he says that means they're done for the year. I know no one here agrees and neither do I, because I don't know what makes anyone think that a loss TODAY would mean a firing when we've all been expecting it since snatching defeat from Dallas. It's dangerous thinking we know what will happen when we finally play these teams ourselves.

Y would we want Quinn gone -- can't wait for more classic collapses with him at the helm.

They might replace him with a coach that, I don't know, wins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom