Panthers hire Reich (1 Viewer)

Who care if SP in the NFC south. If you think your team is better than the other, who care who the other side is coach by. Have faith in your team to beat them.
Really? Carolina swept us both games with a fired coach and an interim coach with two different quarterback. Have faith with our coaching staff? Lol. Faith left the room after the season.

If I’m a Panthers fan I am saying …..WT#!!!!

That is not even close to a splash
hiring.
who were you expecting? Nick Saban? Outside of Sean Payton, there weren't any big "splash" candidates

Looks like with Ryans emerging in DEN, our best shot for CSP is now HOU or the 'surprise team' avenue...might just have to wait for better opportunities to emerge next year.
Better opportunities as in Dennis Allen ends up getting fired before the 2024 season

I like Frank Reich, but he will be in the same situation he was in Indy, a good team looking for a quarterback.

At least, he may think Tepper won't be interfering in crucial decisions as Jim Irsay is.
You may be right but they have the QB I wished we would’ve drafted in Matt Corral. He got injured during practice last year and I really hope he doesn’t come back to haunt us for the next decade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom