Panthers hire Reich (1 Viewer)

Such a stupid move. Like the Raiders this past year, the Panthers are mentally challenged for moving on from Wilks. Such a terrible move.

The NFC South is going to be a 2-3 team race next year, and I like the Saints chances of being in that mix (if that means anything).

Good. As a Bucs fan my nightmare scenario was Carolina getting Payton AND y'all getting all those picks. Reich, meh, I can deal with.

Bullet, dodged. Now send Payton to the AFC, preferably Denver.

• 1Like
Reactions: RJS
Good. As a Bucs fan my nightmare scenario was Carolina getting Payton AND y'all getting all those picks. Reich, meh, I can deal with.

Bullet, dodged. Now send Payton to the AFC, preferably Denver.
Crazy thing; he is still currently the best coach in the NFC South.

Looking more and more like we'll be seeing more of SP on Fox NFL Pre Game next season.
Is Sean Payton on the cable Fox channel too? He doesn't seem to have much to go on the pre game show right before the noon game.

And at the time everyone thought that was a great move.
People tend to forget, or just flat out disagree, that Wentz was a pretty damn good QB for a while. And I really don't think he deserved as much criticism as he got in Indy.

We will see about that. I predict the same situation as Indy the last couple years
No problem, nothing wrong with a different opinion. I mean he was on the verge of winning the afc south with Wentz until injuries kicked in.

Not that that’s a huge accomplishment, but heck, he’s light years better than DA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom