Panthers lose one of their few remaining weapons... Byrd (merged) (1 Viewer)

That sucks for the Panthers. Never like to see a player like that get hurt. However, it does help us.

No Panthers, you can’t have Ted Ginn back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I wish we could have Ginn back. He was very valuable to the team , we simply have not had a deep passing game since he left, which contributes to almost all teams stacking the box against us and a huge reason why our run game was so terrible in the first half of the season

Panthers' Damiere Byrd IR

Placed on IR. That's a HUGE loss for them. He's been playing well for them since trading Benjamin.

CHARLOTTE – The leg injury wide receiver suffered during Sunday’s victory over the Buccaneers will end his season. The Panthers place him on injured reserve Tuesday afternoon.
Byrd went down in pain after returning the kickoff to start the second half to the 20-yard line, and he was later carted to the locker room. Late in the second quarter, it was Byrd who returned a kickoff 103 yards for a touchdown – a franchise record.
http://www.panthers.com/news/articl...-reserve/d9c1d91c-29bd-4aa4-8c11-b42d794009a5

EDIT: Oops. My bad. I had surgery yesterday and didn't see a thread on this.

On a somewhat related note, the risks of putting one of your key players on special teams returning kicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom