Panthers lose to Redskins (1 Viewer)

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Greg Olsen apparently suffered his 3rd career concussion. In addition to his other numerous injuries, I wonder if this is it for him?

Seems like a quality guy on and off the field, but at some point, someone probably needs to shut him down for his own sake.
He did a good job as a commentator earlier this season. That’s what he should be doing full time next year imo.

Zack Lee

Guess who's home! Was it so empty without me
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Riverboat is certainly done. Inconsistency falls on his shoulders. Get blown up by ATL, play a whole game with us and then get embarrassed by the skins. There is nothing to build on with that.

Now if they would just hire Quinn and make RR available for Atl, everyone would be happy.

well it's a happy scenario in my head anyway. Keep the family close

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The NFC South will have 2 new head coaches next season. Quinn and Rivera are done.
That makes me sad. I was kinda hoping they’d both get contract extensions along with the idi—- genius who heads Atlanta’s personnel

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Greg Olsen apparently suffered his 3rd career concussion. In addition to his other numerous injuries, I wonder if this is it for him?

Seems like a quality guy on and off the field, but at some point, someone probably needs to shut him down for his own sake.
Agreed. Head stuff is no joke. Hope he makes the best decision for his health and family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom