Rumor Panthers might go after Sean Payton? (1 Viewer)

I really think coach will ultimately end up deciding to stay retired. Just a feeling at this point, but especially if he ends up with a tv deal he aint comin back. Which is totally fine with me. If we can't have him, NO ONE CAN!!! Lol
This generations Jimmy Johnson….living on a fishing boat during the week, doing tv on Sundays and repeat for next week. Not a bad way to “retire” at all.

I just worry about Payton going somewhere else having success and to the national consciousness is forever linked to that team

Sam Mills part 2

It kills me that people seem to associate him
More with the Panthers than with us, I hate the Carolina has a statue of him and we don’t

I’d hate that to happen with Payton too

I’d not be able to cope with that. Still miffed about them getting Sam so long ago. 🤢
As usual I agree with you. My all time fav saint. I’ll never forget the first time I went to a game in Charlotte: when I saw the mills statue I honestly stood their for a couple mins in straight disbelief and was beyond P'Oed. A panthers fan said what’s the problem and I told him Sam Mills is my fav player of all time and a true saint through and through and y’all have a damn statue of him. I said get your own damn player to make a statue of.

As usual I agree with you. My all time fav saint. I’ll never forget the first time I went to a game in Charlotte: when I saw the mills statue I honestly stood their for a couple mins in straight disbelief and was beyond P'Oed. A panthers fan said what’s the problem and I told him Sam Mills is my fav player of all time and a true saint through and through and y’all have a damn statue of him. I said get your own damn player to make a statue of.
Don’t blame you. My fave too. What an incredible player and human being.

Crazy Skeletor Jones, in clear mental decline, for his last splash will give the Saints whatever they want to bring Sean to the Cowboys a year from now. He may well give Sean the GM title instead of his son Stephen, and, give Sean his yacht Bravo Eugenia.

Let the bidding war commence.

I’d not be able to cope with that. Still miffed about them getting Sam so long ago. 🤢
Still miffed?

Maybe you're not old enough (...I'm not trying to throw shade).

Jim Finks and the Saints tried to play hard-ball, and thought that Mills was over-the-hill (for a linebacker). Sam Mills and other key players took their skills elsewhere, and the Panthers (particularly their defense) benefitted tremendously!

Our loss!

:gosaints:

Sean Payton will be back in coaching asap

SP wants nothing more than the HOF

He knows he needs another Superbowl to guarantee his smirk in gold concrete

Mickey Loomis is going to take the 2022 Saints deep into the playoffs with Winston

Its an ego thing (Loomis wants to enter the HOF himself)

Loomis wants 2 1sts and 1 2nd round pick for SP to create a dynasty for the next 10 years with Jameis Winston

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom