Panthers @ Raiders [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

giphy.gif

So dumb. Oak defense sucks so run it twice and then kick fg. Carolina would have had 50 seconds and no time outs.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree!! But they still lost.

I remember one year under Haslett we started like **** and caught fire. We won our last game and watched the Rams limp by the jets and we ended the season tied with them. We were on fire and they backed in. We had beat them head to head. Most of the fans and team thought we made the playoffs

I remember that season. I think it was a 3 way tie and even though the Saints beat the Rams they got it because, head to head doesn't matter when there's a 3 way tie and all 3 teams didn't play each other.

As much as I enjoyed that Carolina win yesterday, a part of me wants them to win some games so that they're amped up and not in "tank mode" by the time they play Atlanta in a few weeks.

At this point, the Falcons are the threat, not Carolina.

I also wouldn't mind them winning because I do not want to see Leonard Fournette end up lining up behind Cam Newton for the next 8-10 seasons.

I also wouldn't mind them winning because I do not want to see Leonard Fournette end up lining up behind Cam Newton for the next 8-10 seasons.

This. Sooo much this.

We get another shot at Atlanta and two more at a suddenly surging Tampa. So we control our own destiny there. But as for the Panthers, we need them to win some more games.

Here's hoping Fournette ends up in the AFC somewhere.

I remember one year under Haslett we started like **** and caught fire. We won our last game and watched the Rams limp by the jets and we ended the season tied with them. We were on fire and they backed in. We had beat them head to head. Most of the fans and team thought we made the playoffs

I remember that season. I think it was a 3 way tie and even though the Saints beat the Rams they got it because, head to head doesn't matter when there's a 3 way tie and all 3 teams didn't play each other.

Saints, Rams, and Vikings all tied at 8-8

Saints faced both Rams (win) and Vikings (loss) during the season

Rams and Vikings did not face each other, so head-to-head tiebreaker does not apply in 3-way tie

Rams clinch the 5 seed due to a better conference record (7-5) than Saints (6-6) and Vikings (5-7)

Vikings clinch the 6 seed due to a head-to-head win over Saints

Saints eliminated from playoff contention

:sad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom