Panthers @ Raiders [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They put it all out there every week no matter the outcome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best saints team that won't see the playoffs. Kinda like 2011 team that would of won the Super Bowl if we hadn't shot ourselves in the foot

If we can steal a wildcard spot , we're winning the superbowl. Too explosive , too unpredictable. All Wildcard winners have had those traits.

BkX8EZeCUAEyiCu.jpg

Startin' to come together, Pepper. Startin' to come together....

Best saints team that won't see the playoffs. Kinda like 2011 team that would of won the Super Bowl if we hadn't shot ourselves in the foot

Only way we see the playoffs is if.Atlanta collapses and we win out. Doubt both of those things happen

If we win out we don't need Atlanta to collapse. Just need them to lose 1 game between now and week 17 (1 of their next 4 games).

If we win out we don't need Atlanta to collapse. Just need them to lose 1 game between now and week 17 (1 of their next 4 games).

Correct, one Dirty Bird loss to anybody else (besides the Saints) is the only thing stopping this Saints team from winning the NFC South, after we run the table. I am pumped, this team has heart, players with fire in their bellies and their backs are up against a wall. I see them running the table. If they do and get in the playoffs, they are going deep, very, very deep.

I remember one year under Haslett we started like **** and caught fire. We won our last game and watched the Rams limp by the jets and we ended the season tied with them. We were on fire and they backed in. We had beat them head to head. Most of the fans and team thought we made the playoffs

Beating the Bucs twice, Arizona on the road, plus a Detroit team next week that's playing great, and finishing with Atlanta on the road.

I don't expect we'll run the table, but if we play each week like we did today, we can beat any team in the league.

Panthers @ Raiders

The Carolina suffering in this game is delicious. Khalil Mack just got a pick 6 on Cam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom