Panthers sending Zion custom made Panthers jersey (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score

Clever trolling.

But he is from South Carolina....I've never heard him say he was a Panthers fan though. Doubt he ever really got into football like that tbh.

He'll be a Who Dat by August. No reason why he can't lead the who dat chant on MNF Week 1 either.

But he is from South Carolina....I've never heard him say he was a Panthers fan though. Doubt he ever really got into football like that tbh.
I think I heard on some sports talk radio show that he played high school football and had to make a choice when graduating high school which sport he'd play.

Regardless, pathetic trolling on the panthers part. I'm sure Payton will hook him up and embarrass the panthers in the process knowing coach's attitude.

Kind of off topic but I have been reading stuff on Zion and the questions that comes up is if he was not happy that the Pelicans has the number one pick and almost certain he will be their first pick. My thoughts is what is so bad about playing here? One thing about playing in New Orleans is once you become a good player and love and embrace the city, the city will love you back. Not many city can claim that. Ask any players from the past to the present how this city embrace and love their players. Zion should capture that opportunity now. Once the Pelicans can get him and a few more younger players, they can be special. Looking at this trade with Anthony Davis, don't it remind you of the Herschel Walker trade? Look what that trade did for Dallas.

Kind of off topic but I have been reading stuff on Zion and the questions that comes up is if he was not happy that the Pelicans has the number one pick and almost certain he will be their first pick. My thoughts is what is so bad about playing here? One thing about playing in New Orleans is once you become a good player and love and embrace the city, the city will love you back. Not many city can claim that. Ask any players from the past to the present how this city embrace and love their players. Zion should capture that opportunity now. Once the Pelicans can get him and a few more younger players, they can be special. Looking at this trade with Anthony Davis, don't it remind you of the Herschel Walker trade? Look what that trade did for Dallas.
It's a market size thing. Imagine the accolades for Brees and the dearth of them for Eli Manning if the city they played in was reversed. In L.A. or New York or Chicago, he'd have to do less to get more attention/adoration. And the endorsement money is exponentially better.
It's not like playing in New Orleans is in anyway undesirable. But the stage is bigger in other places.

Clever trolling.

He'll be a Who Dat by August. No reason why he can't lead the who dat chant on MNF Week 1 either.

Charlotte sits right on the state line, so many of the people who work and shop there are South Carolinians. It's not as weird as it may seem.

He could not stop smiling ear to ear when he was just selected!!! ??

When asked what he wanted to tell the NO fans, he said, “Let’s Dance” ??

Love it ❤️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom