Match Up Panthers shutting their facility and having players and coaches work remotely after an unconfirmed positive test result that now is being rerun. (1 Viewer)

This game won’t be played and we will have a back to back against the Panthers in week 18

This is a problem. If the league is tacking on games at the end of the year due to COVID outbreaks now, and has already moved games around due to the flexibility of a bye which at this stage of the schedule generally lies ahead for most teams, the league is going to run out of wriggle room as the season progresses and the margin for error becomes narrower. My feeling is, come week 10, they are going to have to push the whole season back to buy more time to get all these games in.

This is a problem. If the league is tacking on games at the end of the year due to COVID outbreaks now, and has already moved games around due to the flexibility of a bye which at this stage of the schedule generally lies ahead for most teams, the league is going to run out of wriggle room as the season progresses and the margin for error becomes narrower. My feeling is, come week 10, they are going to have to push the whole season back to buy more time to get all these games in.
Or as someone said in another thread before what was the point of expanding the practice squad players if all they're going to do is postpone or push games back? I mean wasn't the reason for expanding was so they can fill in when needed??

Move the game to Fayetteville,AR??? AR is off, and away the next two weeks. (What one hour plane ride from NOLA?)
Open stadium. LOVE to have ya! Insert VERY Cheesey Imoji here.. 3 hours 9 minutes from Little Rock ;)
Just sayin, I mean just prayin"
I do have two bedrooms available, with my son leaving for the Army this past Sunday.

Hopefully the game gets played and their absence from the regular grind works to our favor. Bridgewater’s familiarity with our defense is already a concern.

I wouldn't say Teddy is familiar with "this" defense! Lol
Yes. To be fair, some of our own players aren’t familiar with our defense yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom