Breaking! Panthers trading for CJ Henderson (1 Viewer)

Smart move and the compensation is very reasonable. It's still a bit early but Carolina is turning things around more quickly than I anticipated. With a 3-0 start, they aren't pulling any punches.

Last edited:
Jags must have been desperate to get rid of CJ. Also RIP Darnold to D. Arnold jokes

I have to admit that Carolina is playing some impressive ball. I don't know if they are just super exceeding expectations due to a soft schedule and if Darnold will regress to his mean with time and without McCaffrey, but they are definitely building a culture there. And that's more than Detroit has managed over the last 20 years.

Jackson is not very good imo as an outside CB. Way too small.

Good trade for Carolina. I don't know Henderson's contract situation. The compensation is similar to what we gave up for Roby. No idea who is better.

I know the Saints looked into him before Roby. Wonder what derailed that deal?

Panthers I still won’t say are good. A decent but not dominant win over the Jets…meh. They pounded us, that was impressive I guess but add in the 7k excuses we had for that game and who knows. Then the win against Davis mills and the texans was ok but again not impressive. Now they’ll have extra rest and the Cowboys on a short week.

I just kind of feel like things are lining up for them and eventually they’ll be exposed

Nice trade for both teams. I don't think the Jags had a decent TE on the roster so Arnold to the Jags is a nice addition for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom