Breaking! Panthers trading for CJ Henderson (1 Viewer)

I have to admit that Carolina is playing some impressive ball. I don't know if they are just super exceeding expectations due to a soft schedule and if Darnold will regress to his mean with time and without McCaffrey, but they are definitely building a culture there. And that's more than Detroit has managed over the last 20 years.
Think about the players we get from the Jets that become elite. Darnold has always had talent and potential, the Jets just bury it. I’d take any draft pick the Jets took in the top 3 rounds they don’t want….

Think about the players we get from the Jets that become elite. Darnold has always had talent and potential, the Jets just bury it. I’d take any draft pick the Jets took in the top 3 rounds they don’t want….
: )

Attachments

• richardtodd.jpg
    richardtodd.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
So looks like Horn will be out for a while if not the season.
Moore got banged up and McCaffrey out for extended time (again).
I don't know if I'd be trading away Darnold's safety blanket.

On the McCaffrey note I just saw this:

I see zero wrong with this statement.

Good trade for Carolina. The compensation the Panthers are paying for Henderson--and paid for Darnold--was very reasonable. Given the compensation for Henderson, I am surprised the Saints could not get a deal done.

The Panthers obviously think they can contend this season, if they stay healthy going forward. The nest three games they play decent-to-good teams--Dallas, Philadelphia and Minnesota. We will get a better feel for them after the Minnesota game.

Smart move and the compensation is very reasonable. It's still a bit early but Carolina is turning things around more quickly than I anticipated. With a 3-0 start, they aren't pulling any punches.
True, no one can argue with having a perfect record to start the season. They do deserve at least some credit for that. However I don't think a lot of experts are sold on Carolina as yet simply because of their opening schedule along with the issues the Saints had going into Game #2. Perhaps they are legit. But I ain't buying it just yet. Beating the Cowboys on the road this week (even with their extra rest days) might start making me believe that they are really on to something. :scratch:

Last edited:
ill admit i thoguht Matt rhule was going to be an NFL clown, but so far hes done a nice job. The panties are on the up swing and are a solid squad

Are they really, though?

3 point win vs Jets.
Kicked our arse because we didn't have any coaches, and maybe just a big head after Green Bay.
And then beat Houston.

Not exactly like beating 3 top 10 teams. Lets see how good they are without CMac. Their last 4 games, they will go 0-4: Bills, Bucs X2, and Saints.

Smart move and the compensation is very reasonable. It's still a bit early but Carolina is turning things around more quickly than I anticipated. With a 3-0 start, they aren't pulling any punches.
The fact that the Panthers are exhibiting competent behavior doesn’t sit well with me.
Must foil their evil schemes.

Ian Thomas and Tommy tremble have gotten more snaps than Arnold the last two weeks....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom