Breaking! Panthers trading for CJ Henderson (1 Viewer)

Are they really, though?

3 point win vs Jets.
Kicked our arse because we didn't have any coaches, and maybe just a big head after Green Bay.
And then beat Houston.

Not exactly like beating 3 top 10 teams. Lets see how good they are without CMac. Their last 4 games, they will go 0-4: Bills, Bucs X2, and Saints.
They're solid yes, not great but solid. Safe to say they are better than most expected. I dont care who you beat 3-0 in the nfl makes you solid.

This could hurt Darnold a little bit. Seems like he and Dan had good chemistry and he looked for him in critical situations.

Smart move and the compensation is very reasonable. It's still a bit early but Carolina is turning things around more quickly than I anticipated. With a 3-0 start, they aren't pulling any punches.
The Panthers faced the Saints at the right time and took advantage of short handed coaching staff team. I believe that Saints were not ready to face them last week.

He isn't good and has psych concerns. This is not a horrible decision by the Jaguars...the horrible decision was drafting where they drafted him in the first place...that is where the Jags have fallen straight on their face. The Saints have had more success with UDFAs than the Jags have had with early round draft picks. It's incredibly disheartening as a Jags fan...they desperately need to rejuvenate scouting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom