Panthers Vs Buccaneers. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
so i noticed these two teams will be playing tonight and i also saw the panthers beat the rams giving them a 3-3 record. but more importantly those 2 other wins is against the giants and the vikings. even though the buccs are winless im hoping they can finally get 1,pushing the panthers farther away from any hopes of the playoffs. im of the opinion the panthers are more threatening then the falcons and i wouldnt be surprised if one of our losses came from them, being the division rivals that like to spoil the end of our regular season. if we do lose to them i hope its because the saints have such a nice record they get to rest some starters like they did on 09. :aargh:

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
. im of the opinion the panthers are more threatening then the falcons and i wouldnt be surprised if one of our losses came from them, being the division rivals that like to spoil the end of our regular season. if we do lose to them i hope its because the saints have such a nice record they get to rest some starters like they did on 09. :aargh:
I don't think that will happen as long as the west coast teams are still in seeding hunt

RaisingTheBar

The Voice of Reason
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bucs have no Doug Martin, going to be rough but I am hoping they could squeak out a W. If Panthers win, they will be just 1 game behind us before we play the bills.

Reaction score
The Panthers have played a joke of a schedule thus far. But I do think that their defense is top 10. They are without question the biggest threat to winning the division this season.

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Panthers have played a joke of a schedule thus far. But I do think that their defense is top 10. They are without question the biggest threat to winning the division this season.
agreed.

Quietly, that front 7 just keeps going out and wreaking havoc on opposing offenses.

Its their Offense that is holding them back. To inconsistent from week to week. Hopefully they continue to struggle with their identity.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority when I say, I love Thursday night football!!

Well, Thursday is a pretty loose evening at my house. My kids' school loads lighten up a bit, most meetings at work are completed, and Friday starts the weekend, so from that standpoint, a little football can be quite relaxing.

The problem - for me anyway, is that the matchups have a tendency to suck pretty bad. The players never seem really into it; they look like they're running in molasses, and there are safety concerns on top of that.

If you were being sarcastic and it went over my head, then shame on me for boring all of you with nonsensical ramblings. :covri:
Otherwise, TNF is awful and yes I still watch it. :hihi:

Proximo

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Well, Thursday is a pretty loose evening at my house. My kids' school loads lighten up a bit, most meetings at work are completed, and Friday starts the weekend, so from that standpoint, a little football can be quite relaxing.

The problem - for me anyway, is that the matchups have a tendency to suck pretty bad. The players never seem really into it; they look like they're running in molasses, and there are safety concerns on top of that.

If you were being sarcastic and it went over my head, then shame on me for boring all of you with nonsensical ramblings. :covri:
Otherwise, TNF is awful and yes I still watch it. :hihi:
Speaking of bad matchups, how about this line of TERRIBLE primetime games we've been having? The only reason this Thursday game is relevant is because we're in the division with these teams.

They need to do a better job of picking good teams for these games when scheduling.--tough I know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom