Panthers Vs Buccaneers. (1 Viewer)

You and I should just give it up. People forget whom the panthers have played. One more time I will do,this

-Seattle Loss
-Buffalo Loss
-Arizona Loss
-Giants Win
-Vikings Win
-Rams Win
-Bucs Win

The teams they have beat have 3 or 4 total wins. Edit I looked it up. Rams have 3 so 5 total. They have played teams that can't find their way out of a wet paper sack.

A second bonus to all of this is the Falcons are getting buried but it's early enough they will dog fight each other in upcoming games. The next month will be fun to watch.

I get what you are saying an I am not ignoring the facts you have stated... This is the NFL... It is not easy to get on a four game win streak... Not to mention the amount of points they have put up.. Im just saying we usually struggle with the panties regardless of strength of schedule or rankings etc... They seem to be getting on a roll...

disappointing to arrive back here and find that nobody had an animated GIF of Cam with the extreme grimace while practice throwing on the sideline. A teammate walked by holding a water bottle and Cam hit it on the follow through, grimaced his greatest grimace, grabbed just the cuticle of his finger and stared close at it for the next two minutes. I could just see (honestly) - Newton has a cuticle.

Oh well I guess everyone had switched over to Heidi.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom