Panthers Vs Buccaneers. (1 Viewer)

Well, Thursday is a pretty loose evening at my house. My kids' school loads lighten up a bit, most meetings at work are completed, and Friday starts the weekend, so from that standpoint, a little football can be quite relaxing.

The problem - for me anyway, is that the matchups have a tendency to suck pretty bad. The players never seem really into it; they look like they're running in molasses, and there are safety concerns on top of that.

If you were being sarcastic and it went over my head, then shame on me for boring all of you with nonsensical ramblings. :covri:
Otherwise, TNF is awful and yes I still watch it. :hihi:

Speaking of bad matchups, how about this line of TERRIBLE primetime games we've been having? The only reason this Thursday game is relevant is because we're in the division with these teams.

They need to do a better job of picking good teams for these games when scheduling.--tough I know.

Panthers are going to embarass the Bucs. The Bucs D is talented but sooo poorly coached. Running stupid zone schemes with the best man CB in the league? They let Harry Douglas look like a legit #1 reciever.

Bucs have pretty much already given up so I dont see how they win this unless Cam just stinks it up.

Well, Thursday is a pretty loose evening at my house. My kids' school loads lighten up a bit, most meetings at work are completed, and Friday starts the weekend, so from that standpoint, a little football can be quite relaxing.

The problem - for me anyway, is that the matchups have a tendency to suck pretty bad. The players never seem really into it; they look like they're running in molasses, and there are safety concerns on top of that.

If you were being sarcastic and it went over my head, then shame on me for boring all of you with nonsensical ramblings. :covri:
Otherwise, TNF is awful and yes I still watch it. :hihi:

I would bet all the beignets in Cafe du Monde that this game will be a better game than that Giants vs Vikings disaster we saw on Monday Night Football.

yup, wouldn't mind a bit if the Bucs beat the Panthers. Something to watch this evening. But yeah, not a big fan of Thursday night football. Especially every darn week. Thanksgiving is nice.

Buc's pull out a G-men, squeek out their first win at home....:9:

I honestly believe that the way the Bucs lost to us and the Jets in the first two weeks of the season, broke them.
That's not to take away from Schiano's terribleness. :hihi:

Panthers are going to embarass the Bucs. The Bucs D is talented but sooo poorly coached. Running stupid zone schemes with the best man CB in the league? They let Harry Douglas look like a legit #1 reciever.

Bucs have pretty much already given up so I dont see how they win this unless Cam just stinks it up.

Like we embarrassed them?

Thursday night, average at best Panthers team, good Bucs defense, and Glennon getting more confident. Noway do I say this is going to be easy for the Panthers.

Of all the bad teams that I think have given up, they aren't one of them. They play close every single week.

Obviously I'm hoping for a Bucs win and a Cam towel-on-the-head meltdown.

Like we embarrassed them?

Thursday night, average at best Panthers team, good Bucs defense, and Glennon getting more confident. Noway do I say this is going to be easy for the Panthers.

Of all the bad teams that I think have given up, they aren't one of them. They play close every single week.

Judging how a team will perform based off of one performance... In the rain... After a forty minute delay in the game? I shouldn't have to tell you that isn't very smart.

It's the number 1 defense in the league versus the 32nd offense that just lost its running back and is starting a mediocre rookie quarterback. I'm not saying Carolina is great, but I am saying that Tampa is an absolute dumpster fire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom