Panthers Vs Buccaneers. (1 Viewer)

Come on Schiano, we need you to start winning a few games.

Just enough to keep your job.

This game is going to be a borefest. God I hate those Thursday night games.

Every teams gets a TNF game and it's hard to predict which teams will be good.

This^^^

16 games, 32 teams, and the new rule that every team plays once. So whereas Sunday and Monday night get to pick a nice slate of games, Thursday night is gonna get stuck with every team, good and bad. The best they could do was try to make every match-up as even as possible.

Thursday Night game in Tampa. The stats say that this should be a very favorable game for the Bucs. Unlike the other matchups in the NFC South that are usually pretty tight. This "rivalry" is odd. The games are usually pretty sloppy, aren't always close and neither team has a distinct advantage. The team that wins the first game almost always wins the second game.

Bucs have a good defense and should be able to really limit Carolina's offense. On paper they have a really good chance if they don't make any mistakes and stay patient.

My prediction, Carolina curb stomps Tampa and starts getting some national attention after tonight. Carolina has one of the best point differentials in the league despite their record. I think the Panthers win by 30.

The painful ways in which the Bucs have lost under Schiano are staggering:

In the 15 losses since the beginning of 2012, 11 have been by 1 score, with a 12th that was within one score late into the 4th quarter.

Talk about a team that simply can't close the deal.

Meh, i'm torn.

I want the Bucs to win because they'll damage the Panthers' chances of competing with the Saints.

However, I want to see how long ownership will let Schiano Go for 0 before he gets fired.

Meh, i'm torn.

I want the Bucs to win because they'll damage the Panthers' chances of competing with the Saints.

However, I want to see how long ownership will let Schiano Go for 0 before he gets fired.

I really can't stand Schiano and will enjoy when they axe him even though it'll make the Bucs better in the long run. I'd rather be in a division with upstanding teams and coaches

Our game vs. the Bucs was one of our toughest this season.

You never know... maybe, just maybe, the Buccaneers will have enough pride to play a good and competitive game.

If they do, no telling what the outcome will be.

:gosaints:

I am looking forward to this one just to get a good look at both of them. I have seen Tampa twice but Carolina nil. Failing :jpshakehead:

We are going to have to remove you from the scouting department. :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom