Panthers vs Cowboys on monday night (1 Viewer)

NMS

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know we should be pulling for the panthers to lose but seeing Dallas lose again in that new stadium would be nice too. Either way I'll be happy.

why in the world would u want the cowboys to lose?? it benefits us much more if the panthers lose...look an 0-3 panthers is much better than a 1-2 panthers squad...the wider the gap between us and them the better...they are in our division and we still have a ton of football left...u never know when teams flip the switch (colts last season)...now if it were the bucs vs cowboys OK but these are the panthers and they still worry me...i hate the cowboys as much as the next guy but i hope they beat the panthers...

why in the world would u want the cowboys to lose?? it benefits us much more if the panthers lose...look an 0-3 panthers is much better than a 1-2 panthers squad...the wider the gap between us and them the better...they are in our division and we still have a ton of football left...u never know when teams flip the switch (colts last season)...now if it were the bucs vs cowboys OK but these are the panthers and they still worry me...i hate the cowboys as much as the next guy but i hope they beat the panthers...

What's so much more special about Carolina than Tampa at this point?

Yeah. The ESPN-watching me says "Go Kitties" but the rational me says "Lose Kitties" (not Go Cowboys. Just making that clear).

I say we need Carolina to win this game. It helps our division when it comes time for the playoffs and it could also help our team secure a top playoff seed.

Oh yea and the Cowgirls suck!!

for me, it depends on the outcome of the Saints game. If we win, then I'm OK with a Carolina win because we will still be 2 games ahead of them as well as the Cowboys, who may have more of a playoff factor for us because of the wildcard possibility. Plus, living here in ole Dallas-Fort Worth, there in nothing more fun then a Cowboys loss.

I agree with the OP, either way we I'll be good with the outcome.

If the Panthers lose and go to 0-3 with the injuries mounting and the natives surrounding Jake, they will be done. I doubt Fox will last past mid season.

If the Cowboys lose and go to 1-2, Wade's head may pop off his shoulders and poor Tony Romo may go into the witness protection program.

If their in our division they need to lose.

Not necessarily, back in 06 the panthers missed the playoffs because the NFC East had a better conference record than the NFC South. This allowed the Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants, to all make the playoffs even though the Panthers and Giants were both 8-8. I would rather three teams from the south make the playoffs than three teams from the East. You never know we could be that odd ball out if that does happen.

I don't know why you all hate Dallas, I bet you all rooted for them back in the day with Emmitt, Aikman, Neon Deion, and Irvin. Dont Lie!
If we don't like the Cowboys now, why would we have rooted for them when they were relevant?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom