Paper Bag in San Diego (1 Viewer)

HoustonCajun

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
To the moron Saints "fan" wearing a paper bag, taking pictures with Charger fans, and screaming when our offense was on the field, I'd like to ask you to turn in your Saints fan card.

What a disgrace. Also, said person left right after we took the lead.

Probably a Chargers fan by the sound of it. A lot of their fans left in the 4th quarter from what I heard on here. Not to mention real fan wouldn't wear a bag. So they never had a card.

Dude, I was sitting right by him. He was cheering for the Saints at the beginning and then pulled out the paper bag in the 4th quarter. A paper bag can fit over a cap.

How damn hard is this to comprehend.

Dude, I was sitting right by him. He was cheering for the Saints at the beginning and then pulled out the paper bag in the 4th quarter. A paper bag can fit over a cap.

I'm with you 100%. The bags are part of the ugliest part of our history and have no relevance in this era of Saints football. Probably was just some attention whore who thought he'd be cute and get all the yucks from Chargers fans sitting around him. Then the Saints won, he looked like an idiot and had to get the **** before getting his *** beat by angry Chargers fans he thought he would be impressing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom