Parade anyway? (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
not sure if i'm completely behind this idea (saw it on twitter). but should the city throw a saints parade anyway?
if the players were behind it then i'd be all in, it would just have to hit that right celebratory but transgressive sweet spot

Would love it if Gayle Benson commisoned a Super Bowl Trophy for them called it the Tom Benson trophy and gave them all rings and they did have a parade to celebrate just to spite the NFL. Maybe the nation will get behind us as the people’s champions and we’ll keep it going into next season and just tarnish the league and defending SB champs whoever they are (it really doesn’t matter who they are).

I say yes. It'll be like the Whos down in Whoville. I hate the NFL but I love my Saints. The things our fans do best is show their love for the players.

The players wouldn't do this. And as much as I love the team, I can't imagine anyone wanting to celebrate what the league did to this team. Pass.

The players wouldn't do this. And as much as I love the team, I can't imagine anyone wanting to celebrate what the league did to this team. Pass.
It wouldn't be celebrating what the league did. It's about celebrating DESPITE what the Grinch ... I mean, the NFL did.

Maybe have a special banner made and a ceremony in the Dome when they hang it . May I suggest......maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Well at least this Non-Call will supply a few Mardi Gras parades with some great satire. I hope the krewes take this to the extreme...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom