Parents high on Heroin passed out in car with kid in backseat... (1 Viewer)

I'll say it looks staged. Probably to put fear in heroin users that there is tainted heroin going around. I also do not think it will deter heroin users from using. Obviously user don't care what's in it anyway, plus why would the makers of the drugs go out of their way to add elephant tranquilizer when straight heroin is sufficient enough to have that effect. This is nothing more than a PSA. Good one tho
Staged or not, the illustration ,i think, is still the same: Consequence. Unfortunately you're right; most won't care.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Friend of mine walked out of his house in the Marigny to find his car all smashed up
Soon after he finds a woman who videoed the whole thing
Kid passed out in his car with needle still in his arm. Wakes up and gets spooked that the paramedics were there. Takes off and smashes several cars then hits telephone pole

His hotshot northshore dad shows up - the kid only gets a few traffic tickets
Yep Slidell police chief Tim Matheson son.

3 days before that St. Bernard Police Chief son found dead from heroin od just blocks away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yep Slidell police chief Tim Matheson son.

3 days before that St. Bernard Police Chief son found dead from heroin od just blocks away.

this
i knew there were two "high" profile cases - couldn't remember which was which

btw "high" was referring to the profiles being only kinda medium high, i was not making a pun of being drug 'high' - esp since heroin doesn't seem to be a "high" at all (as my research from Trainspotting and Requiem for a Dream informed me)

Heroin Really started to make a comeback in our area In 2006 after Katrina , We were dealing with a overdose/death every Friday and Saturday night for awhile , Heroin use continued then seemed to slow down around 2008 , but as you can see from local and national news its making a rather quick and large comeback.

Per snopes it's real. It names the adults and has the photos with the little boy's face visible. Both adults were revived successfully.

Heroin Really started to make a comeback in our area In 2006 after Katrina , We were dealing with a overdose/death every Friday and Saturday night for awhile , Heroin use continued then seemed to slow down around 2008 , but as you can see from local and national news its making a rather quick and large comeback.

We list a student to an OD in 08 or 09 and then a former student last year
Damn shame

People used to not die like they are now from heroin.

Is it just stronger? Or is this oxycontin and other opiate pills that are being injected?

People used to not die like they are now from heroin.

Is it just stronger? Or is this oxycontin and other opiate pills that are being injected?
It's being "cut" with the fentanyl or oxy. To make it stronger since these addicts look for the better high. Like comatose high.

Simply being buzzed just isn't enough anymore for many users.

And some of the heroin is also more pure as well.

It's a double whammy for those chasing that ultimate high.

It's being "cut" with the fentanyl or oxy. To make it stronger since these addicts look for the better high. Like comatose high.

Simply being buzzed just isn't enough anymore for many users.

And some of the heroin is also more pure as well.

It's a double whammy for those chasing that ultimate high.

A lot of the more recent deaths are from carfentanil, which is the most potent opioid in the world. It's an elephant tranq that is reportedly up to 100 times more potent than fentanyl, which itself is responsible for the majority of recent heroin overdoses.

Pure heroin isn't THAT deadly. The cut is what's killing the vast majority of people.

Friend of mine walked out of his house in the Marigny to find his car all smashed up
Soon after he finds a woman who videoed the whole thing
Kid passed out in his car with needle still in his arm. Wakes up and gets spooked that the paramedics were there. Takes off and smashes several cars then hits telephone pole

His hotshot northshore dad shows up - the kid only gets a few traffic tickets

Northshore officials are renowned for this type of BS... not all that long ago that 2 police officers died in a crash on Bayou Liberty Rd. in Slidell - such a tragic event but what every report failed to mention was that they were just leaving the retirement party of a Slidell PD captain in which everyone gets drunk but driving home is totally acceptable :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom