Parents high on Heroin passed out in car with kid in backseat... (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is making the rounds...

EAST LIVERPOOL, Ohio – Police posted shocking pictures of two adults – who police believe had overdosed on heroin – passed out in a car with a 4-year-old boy in the backseat. They’re hoping it sends a message to drug users to think twice before abusing drugs.

14206194-10102435067726894-7320390292988775068-o-jpg.jpg

Couple found high on heroin with child in back seat, authorities say | Oklahoma City - OKC - KOCO.com

Police post shocking pictures of adults who overdosed with 4-year-old in vehicle | KFOR.com

Last edited:
Poor little dude. Doesn't stand much of a chance in that situation.

It was pink? Might be that new stuff going around up there laced with elephant tranq. Supposed to be 10xs as powerful and causing many deaths

Is it me, or does that picture seem staged?

The position of the people allegedly "passed out" are not consistent from one picture to the other.0

To think, theres people out there that are trying as hard as they possibly can to have a child to no avail... and people like this are the ones that get them. The world is a cruel cruel place.

The position of the people allegedly "passed out" are not consistent from one picture to the other.0

In one of the pictures you can see someone's arm (probably a cop) holding the woman's head.

Here is the story on the laced heroin that's killing folks.

Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizers hits the streets - CNN.com

The American heroin epidemic has become more dangerous, as reports of heroin laced with carfentanil are being reported throughout the country.

Carfentanil is the most potent opioid used commercially, 10,000 times stronger than morphine. It is a version or analogue of fentanyl, the painkiller that most recently made headlines with its role in the death of pop star Prince.

Carfentanil can slow breathing significantly. It's not approved for human use but is used commercially to sedate large animals, such as elephants. About 2 milligrams can knock out a nearly 2,000-pound African elephant.

Friend of mine walked out of his house in the Marigny to find his car all smashed up
Soon after he finds a woman who videoed the whole thing
Kid passed out in his car with needle still in his arm. Wakes up and gets spooked that the paramedics were there. Takes off and smashes several cars then hits telephone pole

His hotshot northshore dad shows up - the kid only gets a few traffic tickets

Poor little dude. Doesn't stand much of a chance in that situation.

That's what bootstraps are for. At least that's what we're going to tell this kid in 14 years. Don't feel compassion for him now and apathy later. I want people to understand the environment so many of our kids grow up in. The "handouts" that so many of us complain about ensure that some type of nourishment reaches these kids. The public school dollars that so many of us want diverted to charter schools help these kids because the parents don't give a damn where the kids are 8 hours out the day as long as they're not home. They're not applying for charter schools.

It's not going to be ok for this little boy tomorrow or the next day. So when you see him in 10 years or in 20 years, remember what's he been through. Understand how he ended up in the system and how that may have effected him before you dismiss him. Have some empathy then.

Bootstraps.

Let's give them a one way ticket to the Phillipines.

It would be odder if they didn't move. Plus, you can see an officer's hand on the woman in one picture.

That's what bootstraps are for. At least that's what we're going to tell this kid in 14 years. Don't feel compassion for him now and apathy later. I want people to understand the environment so many of our kids grow up in. The "handouts" that so many of us complain about ensure that some type of nourishment reaches these kids. The public school dollars that so many of us want diverted to charter schools help these kids because the parents don't give a damn where the kids are 8 hours out the day as long as they're not home. They're not applying for charter schools.

It's not going to be ok for this little boy tomorrow or the next day. So when you see him in 10 years or in 20 years, remember what's he been through. Understand how he ended up in the system and how that may have effected him before you dismiss him. Have some empathy then.

Bootstraps.

sticky this please!
copy & paste it in every social health thread we have

I'll say it looks staged. Probably to put fear in heroin users that there is tainted heroin going around. I also do not think it will deter heroin users from using. Obviously user don't care what's in it anyway, plus why would the makers of the drugs go out of their way to add elephant tranquilizer when straight heroin is sufficient enough to have that effect. This is nothing more than a PSA. Good one tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom