parents that give their kids stupid names. (1 Viewer)

I've worked at a condominium for the last twenty-something years, and there was a old man there named Donald McDonald. We were talking one day, a few years back, and I asked if he had any probs with other kids making fun of his name growing up. He said it wasn't too bad, at least not as bad as his brother, Ronald, had since the sixties.

Growing up in a not so lovely neighborhood I've seen my share of remedial names. Parents naming their children after the gang they are affiliated with. Most common is Mary Jane, No not Spider-mans girl. I remember meeting a young girl named Roach. A friend named blunt. The worst by far is Strongpipe. :covri:

I once dated a girl named Sandi Beach.

My mom's best friend from Charity Nursing was from Lafayette. She is Fern Moss.

I have treated a few men whose first names are just initials.
One man's first name is J and middle name is D
Another man's first name is C and his middle name is W

I've known a man called "Semaj". I was explained that it is "James" backwards.

Reminds me of Nomar Garciaparra. That's Roman backwards.

There used to be a physical therapist at the Eglin AFB clinic. His rank was Major.
His last name was Payne.

My wife's OB-GYN has a large board up with photos of babies he has delivered. Often parents will send him a photo of the baby after they have them professionally photographed. On my first visit with my wife we nearly lost it when I looked on the board and saw some poor boy named "Scot'tissue".

Named after toilet paper. True Harvey-ites over here. :rolleyes:

My high school principles name was Richard Holder. We called him jock strap.

There used to be a physical therapist at the Eglin AFB clinic. His rank was Major.
His last name was Payne.

Did he look like this guy?
ry2emy4u.jpg

I wish it was photo shopped. She pronounced it like this.

De are e ah

Have I ever told you guys about the twins born in Sacred Heart Pensacola called Lemonjello and Orangejello?

True story.

Some time after birth Orangejello was mad at the world and ended up taking 100 aspirins trying to get attention. Died soon after.

Just hired a guy who's last name is Crapp. Man I wish his parents named him Apollo.

think Doctors should have veto power?

"Sorry, there is no way in good conscience let you give your baby this ridiculous name"

When Mariah Carey had her kids Morocco and Monroe, hubby Nick Cannon said "We just call them Roc and Roe."

But only in Japan.

In the US, the son was called Mega Man.

Precisely. I was hoping we'd make fun of those stupid names too. Here, I'll start. All these ridiculous combination names, like Brayden. We get it, you're different. You're creative parents that can mix up soap opera hero names like Brady and Hayden, creating a brand new name that no one has ever heard of, except for the people who know the other 6 Braydens in your kid's school.

Capri was what an ex of mine wanted to name her kid if it were a girl. luckily she had a boy and named him Micah... her sister named her daughter Briley :hihi:

pants and sheetrock, or shotgun chokes?

I actually have a relative named Tequila.

we have banned a customer named Tequila Sparrow. she wrote bad checks. then she sold her checks to a bunch of people who came and got oil changes with said checks. one time an employee recognized the name on the check and tried to keep her from leaving while he called the cops. she peeled out inside the shop and knocked stuff over as she sped out. did a bit of damage too.

To Kill a Sparrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom