parents that give their kids stupid names. (1 Viewer)

I sub teach, and some of these names are SO freaking rediculous you just wanna hand the kids and EBT card now and get it over with. Then the kids get attitudes when you pronounce the name like it's spelled.

So, the "q" is silent, the "t" is pronounced "ph" the "a" is pronounced "ou", WTH?!?!?!

Not sure if this was just an urban legend, but, I remember a story from Charity hospital years ago, where the staff named the kid for the mother. It was pronounced "Or-angelo"
but was spelled

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 300
How hard did the dude at the license airbrush place laugh when she walked in and asked for that? Coincidentally, that marks the first time there has ever been anything cool about being a guy that airbrushes license plates.

Not sure if this was just an urban legend, but, I remember a story from Charity hospital years ago, where the staff named the kid for the mother. It was pronounced "Or-angelo"
but was spelled

I heard she had a sister named 'Le-monjello'...

I just imagine this car tailing me on the interstate and all I can think to myself is "how did they know?"

I heard she had a sister named 'Le-monjello'...
yes, that's how the story went. I just couldn't remember the other name. I'm running grapjello, raspberryjello, redjello through my head, but couldn't remember lemon..lol

As a college teacher, I see this all the time. Unvariably, I will call roll on the first day of class. Every so often, I will call a student's name based off of whats written on my roll and a student will say "it's pronounced.... ". My answer is always the same, "that's not how its pronounced, but I will call you whatever you like."

I was teaching some remedial classes once and had a kid who told me there was no way I would ever learn to pronounce his name, so I'd better just call him Spongebob.

And he was right, and so I did. I called this kid Spongebob for an entire semester.

Naming your kids names like these is almost guaranteeing that their job applications will always go to the bottom of the pile.

Not as crazy as others but my wife and I named our daughter Parker. We noticed that older people dislike it, for the most part and the younger crowd really like the name.

My wife had a student named Justateen because her mom was just a teen when she had her.

How exactly does one doing a detail at Applebees end up arresting someone for coke and crystal meth?

Was she snorting it on her table?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom