Parity In The NFL (1 Viewer)

The Raiders/Redskins SB in 1984 was the first one I remember watching.
Loved that game. I had to watch it in the airport bar in Washington and bet a guy next me $50.00. His flight got called before the game was over but it was basically over anyways so he paid the cash and left.

The Raiders/Redskins SB in 1984 was the first one I remember watching.
Same. That was fist super bowl I remember actively watching. I have memories of ones before but I was definitely not watching - just in the room where they were on (and probably playing with Star Wars action figures).

Party in the NFL? I am against it. They're supposed to be grown ups, not kids acting like mom and dad are away for the weekend.

I'm not saying I'm old...

But, I remember watching all of those SB's!

For some reason, the 30 Year group jumps out: Dallas, SF, and Wash

To think of their heydays and then them not being able to climb the mountain again in a 30 year period since.
But did you watch the 65 NFL championship game? GB beat Cleveland in GB.
(Jimmy Taylor was the MVP)
I barely remember it. But I remember the game before that when GB beat my team, the Johnny U lead Colts. I was so p'd off I couldn't see straight. I've hated GB ever since.

How so? I think it’s great that the three franchises aren’t taking all the championships for the past thirty years.
Yeah but that doesn't change the truth of my statement. It makes the league better but there are no super teams anymore.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom