Parking advice for football game tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Our last experience was so bad, I'm not going back.

They do absolutely zero to accommodate their fans (Non Season Ticket Holders) when it comes to parking.
We were there for a cream puff match up and still ended up parking off of river road and then some type of Ag center about 1.5 to 2 miles away. We had to walk through a field with pot holes and ant piles and then maneuver our way to get to river road and then have cars nearly hit us because there was no where else to walk, just a ditch on side of the road. By the time we got to our seats, we were beyond ticked off. Only to see a Les Miles team struggle when they shouldn't have.
Never again.

Sorry. I know this doesn't help.
But i guess this is what can happen to you if you don't have a plan :)

SillyRyno....comin in for the Ole P...err Miss game

Yes i have some parking advice for you and ur ole miss pals.

Any one of the "President streets" .....ull b jusssst fine.

:ezbill:

ill pm u . lol

Your best bet to get out the easiest is to park near river road, mainly by the vet school or behind Alex box. There are free lots all back in there. It is a trek to the stadium and back but it is the easiest way out after the game. The closer to river road the better. You can also park on the golf course and head out on Nicholson, they shut it down for people to go out. It will still take you awhile but not as bad if you are right on campus.

It all depends on which way you need to leave. If u need to go west towards Lafayette you should stay near the vet school or on the west side of campus. If u need to go east stay on the other side. I parked near Burbank last week and got on that after and it was easy. Took me about 30 minutes to get to highland. You just have to be patient.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom