Parkway tavern and Tracey's on Food network... (1 Viewer)

I've always thought that Domilise's had the best poboys
I had one recently and it's good, but not the best, IMHO. I've posted this before, but if you're ever on da Best Bank, check out DiMartino's. Lordy it's good. They have a sesame seeded Italian bread specially made for them and their gravy is good enough to drink. I've been eating there since the 70's and always make the trip across the bridge when I'm in town.

I had one recently and it's good, but not the best, IMHO. I've posted this before, but if you're ever on da Best Bank, check out DiMartino's. Lordy it's good. They have a sesame seeded Italian bread specially made for them and their gravy is good enough to drink. I've been eating there since the 70's and always make the trip across the bridge when I'm in town.
I'll have to check it out

i still love me some parkways roast beef.

i'll definitely try zara's though. thanks for the recommendation.

My in laws in Algiers are all big fans of this place. It's a place they go for a treat, when someone special is in town, or on a holiday, etc. When my wife's grandfather died, there was only one place for their comfort food. I've only eaten there once, but the allegiance to this place by everyone I know from the Best Bank says enough. It's a must try.

My in laws in Algiers are all big fans of this place. It's a place they go for a treat, when someone special is in town, or on a holiday, etc. When my wife's grandfather died, there was only one place for their comfort food. I've only eaten there once, but the allegiance to this place by everyone I know from the Best Bank says enough. It's a must try.

I know also know tons of people that have sang praises for DiMartino's. I went and was not impressed. It's not terrible, but it doesn't compete with some of the other places already listed, IMO.

When I go to Parkway I get the Surf and Turf. And it's amazing, everytime. Then again, I grew up with Justin who manages Parkway, so I'm sure theres a bias there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom