Parkway tavern and Tracey's on Food network... (1 Viewer)

Parkway Tavern????

Okay, I'll say it. I don't like Parkway. Everyone says their great, but I've just had plain terrible overstuffed po-boys there. I only get catfish po-boys. Is that it? Are the shrimp, oyster, roast beef, etc. better than their catfish? I'm allergic to shellfish so I stay away from those. I love a good catfish po-boy though. There's are definitely stuffed with tons of fish but they lack flavor and the fish are somewhat soggy. Am I going at the wrong time. I'm just not impressed yet they keep winning rave reviews on TV shows, in the Gambit, and by food critics.

For what's it worth, I think Charlie's has a good catfish po-boy. Domilise's is also better too...hold the ketchup. I'd even rate the Danny and Clyde's in Thibodaux better than Parkway's catfish po-boy. Am I alone on this?

Okay, I'll say it. I don't like Parkway. Everyone says their great, but I've just had plain terrible overstuffed po-boys there. I only get catfish po-boys. Is that it? Are the shrimp, oyster, roast beef, etc. better than their catfish? I'm allergic to shellfish so I stay away from those. I love a good catfish po-boy though. There's are definitely stuffed with tons of fish but they lack flavor and the fish are somewhat soggy. Am I going at the wrong time. I'm just not impressed yet they keep winning rave reviews on TV shows, in the Gambit, and by food critics.

For what's it worth, I think Charlie's has a good catfish po-boy. Domilise's is also better too...hold the ketchup. I'd even rate the Danny and Clyde's in Thibodaux better than Parkway's catfish po-boy. Am I alone on this?

I'd put World Deli's roast beef up against any one's in the area. If you have not tried that one, it's worth your wild to get it.

I'd put World Deli's roast beef up against any one's in the area. If you have not tried that one, it's worth your wild to get it.

I've had it. It's outstanding.

I've never had a bad sandwich from there.

Three endorsements for World Deli's in a row. Okay, I'm on it. Where is this place?

Tracy's roast beef po boys are wayyyy to salty, just are not too good at all. Want a good rb po boy, try Mr. Poboy if you are ever in houma.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom