Part Time Side Jobs? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good website where I can review potential part time job opportunities?

I have tried the standard career builder/monster websites, but those focus mainly on career type positions. I am just looking for something perhaps after 5:30 in the afternoon and some weekends. If anyone knows of a place I could look that would be helpful.

Also, my location is in The Woodlands Texas if that makes a difference.

I've had good luck checking out craigslist or careerlink. I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

It depends on the industry.. Some do have sites set up, like for software development there are several good rent-a-coder type sites.

You know, this is just my opinion. But the way to get a part-time job is to just go out and drop in at some businesses. Tell them what you're looking for and they'll tell you if they can use you.
I've worked a 7&7 schedule most of my adult life. Up until about 5 years ago I'd had more part-time jobs than you can shake a stick at. Everything from Office Depot to working in a machine shop making valves. And that's all I did, just go in and tell them who I was, I worked 7&7 and was looking for something to do on my 7 days off. I was really surprised at how most of the owners and managers responded. I had a few that seemed downright disappointed that they didn't have anything for me to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom