Pasquerelli's ESPN mid-season All Pros (1 Viewer)

SammyIsGod

Can he play safety? Yup!
Reaction score
He picked Will Smith for the defense but left Colston off the offense. Let's see here:

Colston- 869 yards, 7 tds
Wayne- 774 yards, 6 tds
Johnson- 808 yards, 4 tds

Makes perfect sense to me. Colston beats them both in both categories. Pasta, you are a genius.

Does anyone else scream "Reggie Ray" (the kid that's in a coma that the coach still wants to play from Not Another Teen Movie) everytime they hear "Reggie Wayne's" full name being said? Just me? Think about it, the way they say it in the movie kinds sounds like "Reggie Wayne".
"I don't give a damn how many concussions he has left. Get Reggie Ray on the field!"
Okay. I'll shut up now.

Last edited:
Guys chill out. Colston can not win any awards because he is not human and does not qualify.

Who cares? :strawb:

Does anyone else scream "Reggie Ray" (the kid that's in a coma that the coach still wants to play from Not Another Teen Movie) everytime they hear "Reggie Wayne's" full name being said? Just me? Think about it, the way they say it in the movie kinds sounds like "Reggie Wayne".
"I don't give a damn how many concussions he has left. Get Reggie Ray on the field!"
Okay. I'll shut up now.

no. but that is truly an awesome reference!

Okay. I'll shut up now.

No, but for some reason, I always shout Rex Grossman's name in a Jerry Lewis/Mort Goldman(Family Guy) mimic.

Mike D posted his MID-SEASON ALL-PRO TEAM last Sunday and Colston wasn't on it either. You need to come down a little. Just because people outside of NO don't think that Colston is the best WR in the history of the game it does not mean they hate the Saints.

Mike D posted his MID-SEASON ALL-PRO TEAM last Sunday and Colston wasn't on it either. You need to come down a little. Just because people outside of NO don't think that Colston is the best WR in the history of the game it does not mean they hate the Saints.

Well, not putting the NFL-leading receiver on the midseason All-Pro team IS a bit of a snub. No one has more yards, no one has more TDs (at WR or TE), and he's also high up in YPC and receptions.

I don't get caught up too much in all of the awards stuff but hearing that Colston is not on the list (even at the top) does surprise me abit.

Well, not putting the NFL-leading receiver on the midseason All-Pro team IS a bit of a snub. No one has more yards, no one has more TDs (at WR or TE), and he's also high up in YPC and receptions.

Agreed. It's not like Colston is just putting up okay numbers. He's putting up All-Pro numbers. The guy might trail off before the year ends, but, as of mid-season, his omission is mind-boggling.

But the award isn't just about numbers. Colston's numbers are better than let's say Johnson's but how much help does he get? He doesn't have Deuce and Reggie, Marques does.

But the award isn't just about numbers. Colston's numbers are better than let's say Johnson's but how much help does he get? He doesn't have Deuce and Reggie, Marques does.

7 TDs. THAT helps. And when has All-Pro ever meant anything BUT numbers (well, besides popularity)? It's not like he's Keyshawn for Tampa several years ago where he caught everything BUT touchdown passes. Colston leads the NFL in receiving AND touchdowns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom