Pass Interference (1 Viewer)

IradMax

Roll Tide & Roll Wave
Reaction score
Question? How can there be pass interference on a play in which the ball was never thrown? I think the ref's in this game sucked bad. It seemed that everytime the VooDoo defense made a stop there was a penalty. I don't know but from my seat it looked one sided.

Yeah I was disappointed with the officiating too. The defense really pulled some big plays only to be turned around. The kicker can't keep missing extra points, it really kills momentum.

That interference wasn't even the worst of it. We had that turnover for a touchdown that was ruled "illegal defense" then we had the interception in the endzone called back for the same thing. When numerous hold by LA went unoticed by the refs.

Also the crowd looked alot smaller than the announced 16000+. Oh and the food on the Club level is great, only negative was the RC cola and Crown. Who even knew they still made RC cola?

Last night was the first Voodoo game I have been to, and I didnt enjoy it like I thought I would. Maybe because it was a low scoring game as far as arena football goes, but I found myself bored through most of the game. On the bright side, it is less than six months now till the Saints season starts. Im sure Ill give the Voodoo a few more chances to grab my attention, but it just doesnt measure up to the NFL to me. Also, I have a question about this illegal defense rule. How exactly does that work ?

Also the crowd looked alot smaller than the announced 16000+. Oh and the food on the Club level is great, only negative was the RC cola and Crown. Who even knew they still made RC cola?

I could be wrong but I think the RC cola is there because of the agreement for Schweppes/7up to be the main sponsors of your NEW ORLEANS HORNETS upon their return next season.

You drink the RC Cola and you LIKE it my friend! They're helping us stay big-league!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom