Pass Rush Stat that May Surprise You (1 Viewer)

Glad we passed on Griffen...yikes. Gotta admit I was screaming at the top of my lungs to sign him over Clowney. Shows how much I know...there goes my dream of ever being on the saints talent acquisition team :covri:

Hendrickson is not playing at an All-Pro level. Despite being neck to neck to one.

Define ”ghost”? According to the numbers, Cam his pass rush win rate is exactly the same as Trey’s. The biggest difference I see is Trey getting a couple more double teams. It’s only 5 games. It’s a small sample size. But Cam kind of made a little bit more of an appearance last game. Maybe that’s because thats when he started getting few doubles? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Or maybe he’s starting the downslope of his career? I don’t know. I’m only say that according to this, he hasn’t been a ghost. Not if we’re going to praise Hendrickson For balling out, which I’d say is definitely a fair observation.
Cam is also recovering from a core injury where he tore the muscle off the bone.

Hendrickson is not playing at an All-Pro level. Despite being neck to neck to one.
We don’t need him to play at an All-pro level. If he continues to play like he has been, I’m more than satisfied. He’s been very good.

Glad we passed on Griffen...yikes. Gotta admit I was screaming at the top of my lungs to sign him over Clowney. Shows how much I know...there goes my dream of ever being on the saints talent acquisition team :covri:

He's had 1 sack and been mostly invislooks like age has caught him.

Coach SoggyBottomBoy thinks that Cam would benefit from not playing so many downs. We have enough talent to rotate him out more and it may be time to start preserving him more.

Cam Pass rush rate shouldn’t be near TReys , Cam is our superstar and money man we need more from him week in and out . idk what needs to happen to get him going but it’s needs to start this week, move him around

That's because refs can't seem to see any olinemen when they hold Cam.
Omg I can’t stand this!!!!! Dude is literally being wrapped around the neck, arms flying in the air and never a holding call. He gets so robbed of sacks like Brees of MVPs

Omg I can’t stand this!!!!! Dude is literally being wrapped around the neck, arms flying in the air and never a holding call. He gets so robbed of sacks like Brees of MVPs

Brees should have 3 MVP's whereas Cam should've gotten like 100 more holding penalties called on the offense.

The Athletic proposes big-time Saints trade for Texans star J.J. Watt

Ummmm🤔

I’d much rather see the Saints land Quinnen Williams from the Jets. Williams’ best ball is still ahead of him... and he could thrive in a 4-3 for a years as a true 3-tech.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom