Pass Rush Stat that May Surprise You (1 Viewer)

Cam has been a ghost this year and Hendrickson has been lighting it up. Our opponents have certainly noticed and now double team him more than Cam. You would think Cam would start getting more pressure with less focus on him...

Cam has been a ghost this year and Hendrickson has been lighting it up. Our opponents have certainly noticed and now double team him more than Cam. You would think Cam would start getting more pressure with less focus on him...
Define ”ghost”? According to the numbers, Cam his pass rush win rate is exactly the same as Trey’s. The biggest difference I see is Trey getting a couple more double teams. It’s only 5 games. It’s a small sample size. But Cam kind of made a little bit more of an appearance last game. Maybe that’s because thats when he started getting few doubles? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Or maybe he’s starting the downslope of his career? I don’t know. I’m only say that according to this, he hasn’t been a ghost. Not if we’re going to praise Hendrickson For balling out, which I’d say is definitely a fair observation.

Hendrickson trying to get paid

Also, having 2 edge rushers get double teamed more than the average is pretty telling that our interior pass rush isn't being thought of as a threat

Better be by the Saints. Tired of seeing pass rushers go to other teams and have success.

Define ”ghost”? According to the numbers, Cam his pass rush win rate is exactly the same as Trey’s. The biggest difference I see is Trey getting a couple more double teams. It’s only 5 games. It’s a small sample size. But Cam kind of made a little bit more of an appearance last game. Maybe that’s because thats when he started getting few doubles? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Or maybe he’s starting the downslope of his career? I don’t know. I’m only say that according to this, he hasn’t been a ghost. Not if we’re going to praise Hendrickson For balling out, which I’d say is definitely a fair observation.
A little more of an appearance? Didn’t Cam have like 10 tackles and a sack. That’s ridiculous

I think Davenport elevated our pressure in the San Diego game. If he stays healthy, I think he will be the key to generating the consistent pass rush we need from our defensive front.

I think Cam is bout to take off with Davenport back in lineup. Not sure when Kiko will be able to play, but when he does having a really good 3LBer set will help the D-Line rush immensely. As a result secondary will be able to perform better.

If the defense can continue their improvement with penalties, this will be a very good defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom