Passer rating if thrown into the dirt every play = 39.6. Aaron Rodgers passer rating vs Saints today: 32.8 (1 Viewer)

When they did the 1-on-1 interview with Erin, I cringed so hard. He just has such an arrogance. It's time to call out Fox and get Jameis' 1-on-1 interview for his redemption story. Rodgers can go ahead and retire. (That's actually my dream for this year. We force two more QB's into retirement in the NFC on our way back to the SB- Brady and Rodgers a la Warner and Favre)

Edited to fix spelling of Rodgers name, not that I care

Last edited:
What makes this stat so great is that Rodgers is king of the throw away. So this just elevates what our defense did even more. He was targeting receivers and unable to get them the ball.

Love seeing this over rated man bun wearing turd lose and lose badly. Reminds me of 09 when we blew Brady and the Pats out of the dome.
I brought this up to a friend when Belichick benched Brady, Brady was like put me in Coach. Belichick was like "Boy, got sit your @$$ down." Seeing Aaron benched gave me a 2009 feel. Hope there are more of them.

Hell even State Farm knew he was on decline & benched him for Mahommes!LOL
Discount double check my left buttcheek!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom