Passionate halftime speech by backup OT Tony Hills inspires defense (1 Viewer)

I hope I never hear anyone mention bountygate ever again.

It hasn't had any real impact on the team for a few years.

We can't blame sucking on Goddell.

I've been over Bountygate for a while now. 2013 proved that we could be a double-digit winning team with a consistent defense......but 2014 and 2015 showed that we were alot closer to that 7-9 Payton-less 2012 team than we realized.

I hope I never hear anyone mention bountygate ever again.

It hasn't had any real impact on the team for a few years.

We can't blame sucking on Goddell.

How long did it take to get us over the Ricky Williams trade? impossible to say b/c it's would be trying to prove a negative with suppositions

it would not be surprising to find out that bountygate ****** with SP (and also maybe ML and Mr Benson) in significant ways
what if the drafts of '12-'14 were the results of SP over-analyzing from his time in purgatory?
what if he way over-compensated, bc he was trying to steal back his year?
does a pre-Bountygate SP even have a Jr Gallette lockerroom?

whereas you can no longer prove that the team is still suffering from bountygate
you can't disprove it either

yea i mentioned i was sitting right by the tunnel, he was drilling a vet loudly (can't remember who it was now) coming off the field at halftime. in a good coaching/teaching way, i found it interesting and definitely explains his halftime speech

If you need a ******* speech to be inspired when you letting yourself get manhandled and look like the most pathetic defense to ever play in the NFL, that's a problem. What Atlanta did on Monday should have spoken enough and motivated you enough.

Can we please replace Joe Vitt with Tony Hillls.

If you need a ******* speech to be inspired when you letting yourself get manhandled and look like the most pathetic defense to ever play in the NFL, that's a problem.

Is that so? Are you speaking from your years of experience being an NFL player? :jpshakehead:

No sometimes they need to be made. A lot of the success of an NFL team is entirely emotional. Who knows maybe the coaching staff even heard it and picked up on it and were obviously more aggressive the second half of the game. For how much I've hated the first 3.5 games of rushing 3-4, getting so little pressure that the QBs were picking apart the defense to all of a sudden causing issues I liked. I'd rather go down swinging than letting a bend and still break defense rip you apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom