Pat Swilling bleeds Black and Gold (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pat Swilling was honored tonight at the Georgia Tech game where they (we, I'm a grad student) won versus Virginia Tech. This is a good sign for the Black and Gold. I was sure to represent by yelling my Who Dats! Let's kick some butt tomorrow and make it a great B&G weekend.

Swilling was a monster pass rusher, especially teamed with Jackson on the outside. And Vaughn Johnson and Sam Mills made sure there was no running up the gut either! Those were some great days....

Ohhh.. The days of seeing black and gold blurs constantly swinging around the ends and crushing the poor little guy back there in the middle.....

I honestly do miss those days. I'm not a big 'technical' football fan, but I do notice that whatever package we were running back then is way different than the one we have now. (DE's doing the rushing off the edges instead of LBs)

Can someone offer a brief on what it was, and the basic 'why' of why we don't do it now?

I couldn't hear anything so idk. Ga Tech's colors are black and gold as well, that's the correlation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom