Pat Swilling talking to Zach Baun (1 Viewer)

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Great interview. Legend giving great advice to the young guy. Best part is he himself ask questions.

Anyone get a chance, please watch it. Pat talks about his past and his time with Ricky and how he came into the league and was over looked.

Last edited:
That makes me giddy thinking about the possibilities

giphy.gif

I was lucky enough to catch most of that live on the team's FB page. Swilling had some sound advice for Baun on Da Bayou, including making a book file for every offensive tackle in the division. That way, he knows what to expect once game play begins. "When you don't know what you're doing, you play slow," Swilling said. "But when you know what you're doing, you play fast." Works for most jobs in civilian life, too, when you think about it.

Pat was dropping some serious knowledge. Zack was paying close attention to Pats advice. I have a feeling Zacks going to be amazing for the Black and Gold.
I am bias when it comes to my favorite Saints and the Dome Patrol is my favorite group of Saints all time. And listening to Pat talked about him coming to the league and how the guys around him helped him out a lot, I was glued to the whole video. There were a lot of things he said I didn't know. I am a history buff and to learn something new about my favorite Saints was a treat.

Pat Swilling and Lawrence Taylor were two, in my opinion, the best at getting off the snaps and the hand swipe at the quarterback to get turnovers at the time. Hope Baun can replicate that.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the video OP - it was great to watch!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom