Article Patrick Mahomes lists his top 5 QB’s of all time. (1 Viewer)

Is this back when there was like 6 whole teams in the league?
If you’re asking that, then you clearly haven’t done the slightest bit of looking into Otto Graham’s career. Which is just fine if you don’t want to register an opinion on him, but not if you’re going to snark on the guy. Seriously, just look quickly at the professional section of his Wikipedia entry (which really doesn’t do justice to his career).

And, of course, while it’s true that the athletes are bigger, faster and stronger now, one has to remember that the defense had HUGE advantages back then, so offensive stats from that era are even more impressive.

I think Mahones favors Rodgers because they play a similar style.
Not even close! Mahomes scrambles around hoping to make a throw and ends sometimes taking a sack for it ( he got nailed for I believe a 61 yard sack! a few years ago) Rogers would see no open pass a run forward and take what he can get which is usually a forst if not more much like Steve Young did in the 80's and 90's.

Not even close! Mahomes scrambles around hoping to make a throw and ends sometimes taking a sack for it ( he got nailed for I believe a 61 yard sack! a few years ago) Rogers would see no open pass a run forward and take what he can get which is usually a forst if not more much like Steve Young did in the 80's and 90's.
I mean, I’d take Mahomes any day of the week over prime Aaron Rodgers so I guess I’d have to live with the 61 yard sack.

One guy is selfish and will literally throws check downs or safe passes to protect his numbers while one guy tries to go get the win for his team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom