Poll Patrick Peterson. Ok, this has some legs now. Making a Poll. Peterson yay or nay if we could? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Peterson for next years 2nd and possibly a 2020 pick?

• Total voters
I like Von Miller..... and Denver is not good... Ohhh Ohhh..... can we get Von Miller too!!!!! (snickers)

I know it’s a long shot but it’s fun to speculate now that it’s confirmed that he’s being shopped. ?

I get it. Especially the money part. Just think Patrick is a generational talent. And we are built to lift the Lombardi. And boy does Drew deserve that.

There are no legs.

I understand it’s a long shot. Are you implying the outlets reporting that the Cards are open to moving him are all false? Tribune I think feels this way too.

Or are you saying no legs that he has any chance to come here?

I understand it’s a long shot. Are you implying the outlets reporting that the Cards are open to moving him are all false? Tribune I think feels this way too.

Or are you saying no legs that he has any chance to come here?
Well personally when ypu said this had legs I assumed you put a link in that we were actually talking to the cards about it lol

It's not happening unless we trade one or more of our assets......I don't think we can afford to do that.

Well personally when ypu said this had legs I assumed you put a link in that we were actually talking to the cards about it lol

My apologies.
It had been shot down on here before in other threads saying the Cards were not open to moving him...by posters here. I’ve now read several articles stating they are open to moving him. My apologies for not clarifying. I don’t do click bait, not my style. ?

Just look how not making that Malcolm Butler worked out for us. Some of the best trades are the ones you don't make. I know someone famous said that but I can't recall who.

Just look how not making that Malcolm Butler worked out for us. Some of the best trades are the ones you don't make. I know someone famous said that but I can't recall who.

Agreed all the way there and I did not want Butler. Nor is he, to me, anywhere near the player Patrick is.

I’m just waiting for someone to tell me that they still believe the Cards aren’t open to trading him and that the report is a lie. That’s all.

I totally understand if he doesn’t end up here, or if a deal can’t be struck to get him by any other team. I’m merely pointing out that they themselves (Cards) have said they are open to offers.

We all can agree he would be an improvement to our team but we cannot ignore the fact that we don't have the cap space or assets to trade for him. This is not the NBA or MLB.

My apologies.
It had been shot down on here before in other threads saying the Cards were not open to moving him...by posters here. I’ve now read several articles stating they are open to moving him. My apologies for not clarifying. I don’t do click bait, not my style. ?
Oh ik that man I just saw this has legs wait so there's actual talk about the saints getting him and not just fan talk lol but it's all good

Yep. Legs as in our fans (some of em, said the Cards would not be open to talks for him) which has been proven false. ?

Comparing Malcom butler to Peterson interesting ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom