Patrick Robinson suffers high ankle sprain (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted yet but the news on Patrick Robinson is that he as a high ankle sprain. I guess considering what happened that's good news because he shouldn't be lost for the season but he will likely miss some time.

At least we play 4 lesser passing offenses the next 4 games. The Redskins will be the best we face.

Yeah I thought it would be a major injury. Prob has been our best CB though so he will be missed badly.

I say he has been our best CB because you never hear his name. It's like QB's dont test the slot when he is there. Soon as he left, Sanu was eating out of the slot.

Well... This is a good time to be on the shelf.

Giants, Redskins, Ravens and a bye. We will need him in the slot come the Vikings.

I'm glad it was not too serious. He's played very well imo.

You'll see the LB we brought up cut and Maulet signed back Monday.. Anyone else still wishing we wouldve brought in Butler in FA?

You'll see the LB we brought up cut and Maulet signed back Monday.. Anyone else still wishing we wouldve brought in Butler in FA?
Possibly him, but at the beginning of the game the announcers said Payton told them that he expected Davison and Peat back next week. Might cut Bromley, if so.

Better than what I was expecting. I thought he broke something.

The way he was down I thought it was a season ender. Thank goodness! That's probably a month injury. Way better than IR (which I thought by the way he reacted).

Pfft, that's Sean Payton speak for "he had his ankle amputated".

This is a big injury, given the quality of the cornerback play. We may see Maulet back on the team PDQ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom