Patrick Robinson / Teddy Ginn Jr - IR (1 Viewer)

DomePatrol2005

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates on their progress coming back from injuries?

I believe Patrick Robinson would be able to start practicing week 12 and Ginn week 15 providing they are healthy enough.

Only 1 can come back as Tommy Lee Lewis is already practicing.

It's been reported that PR had ligament damage as well that will prevent him from coming back. We haven't heard about Ginn.

It's been reported that PR had ligament damage as well that will prevent him from coming back. We haven't heard about Ginn.
RG0BS1U.gif

IIRC P-Rob had some ligament damage in his ankle to go along with the break. I don't see him coming back this season. I don't even remember Ginn's injury but I would bet he could come back. Tommy Lee Lewis was already brought back from IR, we have 2 weeks to get him going or else he's lost for the year. We need to be careful with the other IR player we bring back.

Are we sure that TLL has already taken one of these spots just by practicing?
Head coach Sean Payton said Thursday that Lewis (knee) has looked good in practice and is "close to 100 percent", Josh Katzenstein of The New Orleans Times-Picayune reports.

Lewis has been on injured reserve due to a knee injury since Sept. 19 and finally returned to practice Oct. 31. The earliest Lewis could be activated from IR is in Week 12, but as evidenced by this news, that seems entirely possible. With the Saints adding Dez Bryant to the receiving corps Thursday, it's unlikely Lewis would provide any solid fantasy value if he's reinstated.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/saints-tommylee-lewis-close-to-100-percent/

Anyone have any updates on their progress coming back from injuries?

I believe Patrick Robinson would be able to start practicing week 12 and Ginn week 15 providing they are healthy enough.

Only 1 can come back as Tommy Lee Lewis is already practicing.
I’m not sure of the rules. But if TLL wasn’t activated off of IR, does he still count? We have 2 weeks from when he starts practicing to make that decision. But I don’t know if that two weeks of practice counts asusing one of your two.

Edit: apparently, it’s 3 weeks, not two?

I keep seeing people say PR had ligament damage but where is this coming from?

I checked in on this earlier today, actually. Ginn, by my calculations, is eligible to return in mid-December before our first matchup with Carolina. He had knee issues for a couple of weeks before we put him on IR but it, as far as we know, hasn't required surgery.

I think its reasonable to hope that Ginn makes a return before the Playoffs.

P-Rob broke an ankle. We can hope, but that just doesn't seem like something that you return from within a season.

Hardee said Ginn would return "soon" on social media. I assume that means earliest possible. Week 15.

The Saints are still in the three-week window where they can decide whether or not to activate TLL. On a related note, Payton previously stated that Ginn was expected to return from IR. Unfortunately, I don't believe we've heard anything like that about Robinson.

Many on here broke that awhile back about P-Rob. Ligament damage and no return this year.

I’d love to have Ginn back, to me he’s valuable here.

I checked in on this earlier today, actually. Ginn, by my calculations, is eligible to return in mid-December before our first matchup with Carolina. He had knee issues for a couple of weeks before we put him on IR but it, as far as we know, hasn't required surgery.

I think its reasonable to hope that Ginn makes a return before the Playoffs.

P-Rob broke an ankle. We can hope, but that just doesn't seem like something that you return from within a season.
I thought Ginn had the knee scoped...

I thought Ginn had the knee scoped...
Well, Lattimore was talking about waiting to get Ginn back in an interview. So, it seems to be part of the plan for him to come back. Getting his knee scoped would seem as a season ending procedure if it was early enough.

Well, Lattimore was talking about waiting to get Ginn back in an interview. So, it seems to be part of the plan for him to come back. Getting his knee scoped would seem as a season ending procedure if it was early enough.

I did not know Latt said that, makes me feel better as Ginn makes the D respect the top being blown off.

That’s big. Whether we throw it deep much or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom