Patrick Robinson's worst game to date (1 Viewer)

Patrick Robinson is going to be fine. Just remember that he is just a rookie. He's a young corner and still have alot to learn. Yes he had played very well this season for a rookie , but you can't expect a rookie to bring their A game everytime they go on the football field.

This was exactly my point. But some people here think I said he's the worst CB in the history of the game.

also, if u wanna base him off a game, how about greer last week. one of the leagues best corners had his worst game of his career getting burnt a least twice by mike williams. granted he did have the recovery speed to force atackle, but still, he did get burnt. every good corner has bad games... at least its not jason davis/fred thomas style.

so we shall be "thankful"

Did you not read my entire post? I did say it was one of those games that rookies have. I didn't say he was a horrible CB and we should cut him. He's played well all year. Just like Greer last week, he just had an off game. It's happens to everybody.

This was exactly my point. But some people here think I said he's the worst CB in the history of the game.

I get what your intention was in your OP but it was probably the Ike Turner comment that ticked off a few people.

I think we can all agree that he looks like a rookie at times but his potential is sky high and he makes me happy that I don't have ever have to watch He whose name we don't speak of. *jason david cough cough*

Did you not read my entire post? I did say it was one of those games that rookies have. I didn't say he was a horrible CB and we should cut him. He's played well all year. Just like Greer last week, he just had an off game. It's happens to everybody.

You also said it was his worst game to date.

Back it up. Bet you can't.

I get what your intention was in your OP but it was probably the Ike Turner comment that ticked off a few people.

I think we can all agree that he looks like a rookie at times but his potential is sky high and he makes me happy that I don't have ever have to watch He whose name we don't speak of. *jason david cough cough*

oh how far we have come since 2008.

(im looking at you JASON!)

i came away impressed, he did slip twice on slants that turned into big gains for them, im not sure if that is a footwork issue or just the field conditions, probably a bit of both. Either way hes just a rookie so the fact that hes contributing is a positive sign. Besides the slips, he was pretty lockdown on dez and its nice to see the staff trusting him with that kind of assignment. As sharper comes back this pass defense is going to become more and more nasty.

Hey Saint Ced, still waiting to hear why you thought it was his worst game to date. What's your reasoning for that? What was the problem with his play in your eyes?

I hear ya. The Ike Turner comment was really just for the 2 plays he got burned on.

And I like PR. I think he's gonna be a stud in the near future.

If his worst game to date is helping cause a sideline meltdown by Dez Bryant, I'll gladly have him repeat this performance for the rest of the season.

Hey Saint Ced, still waiting to hear why you thought it was his worst game to date. What's your reasoning for that? What was the problem with his play in your eyes?

Did you not watch the game?

He did get burned a few times. I'm not saying he was horrible yesterday, so calm down.

I haven't seen every single play this year, but I don't remember PR getting burned like that before yesterday. Now I could be wrong, since I am human. Therefore, to me, it was it worst game.

But like I said, he's a rookie so that's to be expected. But receivers better take advantage while they can, because PR will be a stud as he gets more experience.

I saw 2 slips in the game with Robinson, but the fact he was a big part of Dez Bryant's hissy fits i'm satisfied. We probably have the most under-rated group of defensive backs in the league but i'll tell you what I remember 2 years ago when we had Jason David and Kevin Kaesviharn starting and I am very happy with what we have now

I saw 2 slips in the game with Robinson, but the fact he was a big part of Dez Bryant's hissy fits i'm satisfied. We probably have the most under-rated group of defensive backs in the league but i'll tell you what I remember 2 years ago when we had Jason David and Kevin Kaesviharn starting and I am very happy with what we have now

who?

610x.jpg

Tracy Porter whiffed on about 3 critical tackles in the game. Did he play poorly? No, he didn't.

Whats up with that? Greer does it also. Don't they know by now to slow down, get leverage, and just get in the guy's way until help arrives? :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom